Friday, October 31, 2008

KU Homecoming!

Last weekend I got to go back to Kansas again for my college homecoming--thank goodness for free Southwest tickets! ;) I love going back to Kansas during the fall, I love the beautiful changing leaves and the brisk autumn air.
This tree was glowing when the sun came through the leaves
a storm rolling in, what pretty contrast

Me and my sisters, reunited! yay!

Me and my college buddy, Adie.

Mom and daughters

At the game, Texas Tech beat us terribly!

Walking around Lawrence, it was such a beautiful Fall day.

Lilli and Erik

I am so proud of my old college campus, isn't it beautiful?



I had to sketch this building one time for architecture class, it was tough.








Cool old house, I love the "witch's hat" turret
(yes I had to do a google search to make sure that is what it's called)




No comments: