Monday, May 25, 2009

Fishing in the Ozarks & Kansas wedding planning

Last month we got to go hang out with my whole family in the Ozarks. It was so fun, I love spending time with my family :) I even got to go fly fishing with my 2 favorites guys, Joe and Papa.


It is appropriate that Papa caught a much bigger fish than I did, I wouldn't want to show him up!


We rented a nice cabin by the Niangua River--it was really pretty




View of the river from the deck



My friend Kristi's baby came early just in time for our visit, I think he knew we were coming and wanted to meet us!

Here is August Percy Herron, the most adorable bundle of joy ever!

We loved hanging out with Auggie so much! He's so tiny...

We also spent some time figuring out last minute wedding details. Here we are at the park, already so green in april!

No comments: