Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Joe's 30th surprise birthday!

Last weekend I threw Joe a surprise 30th birthday party. It was awesome to see the look on his face, he was definitely not expecting to see 40 people in his backyard! We sort of made it into a going away party too, we had such a blast. Quinn even made it down to visit from San Francisco. He told Joe that he had a training on Saturday so Joe was completely thrown off. It was great!





I just had to embarrass Joe with this picture! He borrowed his friend Jen's sweatshirt. That's a nice look Joe. I love pink!


"Mrs. Barry"





The night ended with some Bollywood dancing in the living room to practice for our wedding dance!

We are leaving for KC tonight. I cannot wait, I'm so excited for the whole wedding weekend and to see all of our wonderful friends and family. See you all soon!!

No comments: