Friday, April 16, 2010

Project: Nightstands!

For a long time I have wanted yellow nightstands. I guess I just love the cheery color. I can never find what I'm picturing so I decided to create them myself!
I got these cool carved nightstands from craigslist for $10 each!

I have always pictured the combination of turquoise lamps and yellow nightstands, remember my lamp project?

I got these babies for $2.50 each-yay!

After a little bit of paint, my new cheery yellow nightstands!

All together, I love how it turned out!


7 comments:

Mommy said...

Very cute! Did you know that yellow was always Aunt Linda's favorite color?

joeandclea said...

I didn't know that, but now that I think of it I remember her having yellow clothes or furniture I think. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome!! You should post on designsponge's before/after...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lilli said...

love it clay!!!!

Grandma said...

Dear Clea--Aunt Debby painted her bedroom furniture too. So you must have a lot of Aunt Debby in you.

Grandma ORear said...

Dear Clea--Your Aunt Debby was very much like you. She was artistic and even painted her bedroom furniture just like you. I see a lot of your Aunt Debby in you. Aunt Laurel is lot like the two of you too. The artistic side comes from Grandpa, not from me. I don't have a smidgen of creativity!
Love, Grandma