Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Projects completed!

Joe is skiing in Steamboat this week so it is a great time to get some little projects done that I have been meaning to do. I think it's easier to get myself motivated to do these things when he is out of town because a. I have more free time & b. I can spread it all out & make a mess and leave it overnight if I don't get it done in one day ;)
The first thing I was meaning to do it finally put our wedding photo album together, only a year & a half later! I found a great scrapbook at target that reminds me of our Indian theme wedding. It has a cool colorful design on the outside. Project wedding album-check! (sorry for the bad quality photos--from my camera phone because my camera is back in the repair shop)
Project #2, paint mirror. I found this mirror for a few dollars at our local thrift shop. Since I'm obsessed with painted everything yellow I figured I finish up the can of paint I bought back in march & paint this too! In this photo it looks like the frame is nicer that it really is. It's not metal it a cheap brown ugly plastic, I like it way better yellow!



While I'm at it I might as well add another coat to a table I did back in March.

Like I said, I love yellow! (and turquoise!)


Project #3 Thailand Photo Album

I bought this awesome photo album in Thailand & always planned on turning it into a scrapbook, this project took some patience because it is made from soft handmade paper and I had to try a couple ways to get the photos to stick, double stick tape ended up doing the trick. I'm happy with the way it turned out. Project 3--check!!





No comments: